WE CAN WORK TOGETHER!
If you have a work hard, have fun attitude and are passionate about all things advertising then…
We are always looking for dynamic and passionate advertising professionals and creative graphic artists. Please forward your CV to ua.mo1495851997c.xfd1495851997a@sbo1495851997j1495851997.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to fill the below position.
SENIOR GRAPHIC / WEB DESIGNER
Are you innovative, energetic, passionate about design and bursting with creative ideas just waiting to be brought to life? Then you should talk to us.
We are a leading Sunshine Coast advertising agency with national focus looking for an experienced, innovative full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our expanding team.
The position would suit someone highly motivated and enthusiastic, with an exceptional eye for detail, excellent work ethic and superior design skills with a fresh modern creative style.
Along with your impressive portfolio and career history you must have minimum FIVE years experience in a similar role, a passion for advertising, excellent communication skills, the understanding of digital process and how to execute multimedia campaigns.
This is a diverse role, suited to someone who is keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative and creative environment in the heart of the Sunshine Coast at Mooloolaba.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, overseeing other designers
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for various projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good project management skills, planning and organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- A natural creative flair, motivated by a challenge with willingness to learn and grow
- Design and layout of advertising material (both print and digital) as well as layout of pages for magazines and newspapers.
- MS Office template (Word & PowerPoint) creation and layout
- Concept development and presentation
- Website maintenance and creation
- Email campaign design and release
- Social Media campaign creation and maintenance
- Professional brand management and implementation
- Actively contribute to team meetings regarding new projects, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant tertiary design and/or visual communication qualifications
- In depth knowledge of the full Adobe Creative on a Mac Platform.
- Knowledge of graphic animation / visual editing advantageous
- Outstanding design and creative skills with an emphasis on layout and typography.
- On trend in graphic and web design technologies and innovation.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute designs for broadcast, print and digital campaigns and projects.
- Be an ultra-creative team player who is accurate and has razor sharp attention to detail.
- To take a brief from concept to finished art.
- Be very personable and friendly and be comfortable dealing direct with clients.
This is a senior position and the successful candidate will be self-motivated and well-organised, efficient, on trend with the latest technology and have the drive to create inspiring design that delivers results.
We will require 3 examples of your work that will illustrate why your are the perfect fit for ADFX. Including at least 2 case studies of recent creative campaigns from start to completion, ideally across varying platforms.
If you think you would be a good fit with our dynamic team, email your CV and portfolio (outlining programs used) to Grant Thomas at ua.mo1495851997c.xfd1495851997a@sbo1495851997j1495851997 by 30 April 2017 or click APPLY NOW.