Senior Account Manager
ADFX is a national full service advertising agency providing our clients across Australia with strategic media, creative, digital, and printing solutions. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a client focussed, primarily media savvy Account Manager.
The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the various Australian media landscape and have a minimum of 5 years experience within a media sales, marketing management or full service agency environment. Specifically, the candidate must comprehensive knowledge of overall marketing processes to maximise clients ad campaigns that deliver optimal results for every campaign.
With a work hard, have fun attitude, you will work within a close knit team delivering exceptional service to our clients; develop and manage your own portfolio of clients; identify new business relationships and confidently develop and implement integrated marketing strategies.
You will be required to use your consultative selling skills to increase revenue streams from your key clients by selling a large portfolio of products and tailoring solutions to meet your client’s objectives. You will monitor, evaluate and report on campaign effectiveness while continually building a strong rapport with your clients.
Working closely with our media, creative and digital partners you will understand the power of a good brief, market research, timely delivery and measurable results.
You must have proven experience of managing projects and demonstrable experience in media advertising. First class business development and marketing skills are essential, as are excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills.
In return you will have the opportunity to develop your skills set and widen your experience by working across a diverse range of clients with creative, media and marketing projects.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop your own portfolio of clients
- Maintain and build strong client relationships
- Taking and preparing detailed client briefs
- Briefing and working closely with the Creative, Digital and Production teams
- Planning, negotiating and buying media
- Evaluating media proposals and specific opportunities – documenting results
- Evaluating post analysis of media placed
- Implement ways to deliver cost effectiveness of media investment
- Documenting and presenting recommended media opportunities, plans and final buys (campaign pitches, campaign reviews and post campaign reports)
- Contribute to strategy, creative, management and implementation of all client projects
- Extensive knowledge or Australian media landscape (TV, Radio, Press, ooH, Digital)
- Minimum 5 years Media sales, Marketing Management or Full Service Agency experience
- A strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful media/marketing campaigns
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A strong client-manager who is client and business focused
- Major account management experience is a definite advantage
- Work under high pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A thorough understanding of Australian media
- Strategic, creative, passionate, driven but most importantly a team player.
- Tertiary qualifications in Advertising, Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with BCC media software advantageous
If you are passionate about media/marketing, excel at customer service, are happy working under pressure, and can effortlessly multi-task projects and manage deadlines, then you should speak with us.