LEARN HOW YOUR SMALL BUSINESS CAN RECEIVE UP TO $10,000 FUNDING FOR YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN!
The Queensland Government has just introduced a Small Business Digital Grants Program. This is GREAT NEWS for small business owners looking to start or expand on their digital marketing opportunities.
This program will match funding up to $10,000 ex GST to enhance the digital capabilities of your business, with the aim of helping small businesses become more competitive, producing more employment opportunities.
To be eligible your business must:
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
So what can you spend the funding on?
- Digital marketing and social media
- Video content strategy and production
- PPC Campaigns
- Digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- Receiving payments or selling online
- Digital planning and advice/training (up to 20% of the cost of the project)
If you think this Digital Grant is suited to your business, contact the team at ADFX. We can assist you throughout the entire process. We are committed to working with you and implementing a digital strategy that will work for your business.
Applications close 9th December, so contact us today.