We currently have an exciting opportunity for a client focussed, media-savvy Account Executive. This is a diverse role, suited to someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, data-driven, and creative environment.
The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the various Australian media landscape and have a minimum of 5 years experience within a media sales, marketing management, or full-service agency environment. Specifically, the candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of overall marketing processes to maximise client’s ad campaigns that deliver optimal results for every campaign.
You will monitor, evaluate, and report on campaign effectiveness while continually building a strong rapport with your clients.
You must have proven experience in managing multiple projects and demonstrable experience in media advertising. First-class business development and marketing skills are essential, as are excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills.
In return, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills set and widen your experience by working across a diverse range of clients on creative, media, digital, and marketing projects.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage a small portfolio of clients working closely with Head of Strategy & Planning
- Maintain and build strong client relationships
- Taking and preparing detailed client briefs
- Briefing and working closely with the Creative, Digital and Production teams
- Planning, negotiating and buying media
- Evaluating media proposals and specific opportunities – documenting campaign results and deliverables
- Evaluating post-analysis of media placed
- Implement ways to deliver cost-effectiveness of media investment
- Documenting and presenting recommended media opportunities, plans, and final buys (campaign pitches, campaign reviews, and post-campaign reports)
- Contribute to strategy, creative, management, and implementation of all client projects
- Extensive knowledge of the Australian media landscape (TV, Radio, Press, Cinema, ooH)
- General knowledge and understanding of the Digital & Social Media landscapes is advantageous
- Minimum 5 years Media sales, Marketing Management, or Full-Service Agency experience
- A strategic thinker who is data-driven results-focused with high attention to detail
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful media/marketing campaigns
- Strong organisational, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to present ideas, strategies, and post-campaign confidently in front of clients.
- A strong client relationships manager who continues to put clients first – always
- Work under high pressure and to tight deadlines
- To work and think autonomously whilst managing and overseeing other team members ensuring campaign deadlines and deliverables are always met.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong proficiency using full Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with BCC Media Ocean media software advantageous
Change is inherent in our industry. But the reason we’ve been thriving since we opened our doors in 2004 is because of our ongoing approach to it. We own change. We take advantage of it. We use it to find new opportunities to help our clients and lead the way. It’s all about perspective and attitude. Change isn’t a threat, it’s a chance to explore a whole new way of doing things better.