Senior Designer – Art Director
ADFX is a national full-service advertising agency providing our clients across Australia with strategic media, creative, digital, and printing solutions. We currently have an exciting opportunity for passionate and talented
Senior Graphic Designer – Art Director who loves delivering BIG integrated Ad Campaign ideas, wants to push creative boundaries, lead collaborations, and develop high-quality strategic integrated Ad Campaigns. It will also require a strong storyteller and confident presenter.
This is a diverse role, suited to someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment, preferably with previous Ad Agency experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES …Setting creative direction:
- Produce creative concepts and solutions (based on briefs and strategy) for a wide spectrum of clients.
- Lead projects from concept to completion. Delivering impactful and memorable solutions on time and on budget.
- Create work that sets an extremely high standard and showcases creative thinking and creativity.
- Create strategy-lead brands that are flexible and enduring. Lead the brand rollout to ensure excellent outcomes for clients to meet their growth objectives.
- Develop brand strategies that support clients to achieve their business goals.
- Develop information architecture, wireframes and functional specifications. Gather and analyse business requirements for digital products and services.
- Copywriting for brand development and generation of tag-lines, call-outs, and brand names.
- Lead other designers through creative projects, and provide insight, encouragement, and constructive direction.
- Help and mentor individual designers to develop their design skills, and grow as a team member and design professional.
- Motivate and influence other designers to constantly strive for excellence.
- Review and approve work developed by other designers. Provide clear, objective, constructive, and empathetic critiques of creative work.
- Guide other designers to complete projects within budget and to a standard that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improving design processes and technologies, and collaborate with team leaders to implement them.
CLIENT COMMUNICATION :
- Creative Briefing Process
- Present creative concepts, design proofs for approval, and post-campaign reports with Account Manager/s.
- Communicate with clients in the assistance of the Account Manager (when necessary).
- Min 3+ years experience at this Senior Level and 10+ years in the design agency environment.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong skills in full Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects desirable).
- Ability to implement designs into Word and PowerPoint platforms.
- Copywriting – for top-line campaign ideas
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for various projects.
- Develop campaign creative across above the line media, digital, and social platforms.
- Strong photo retouching/colour correction skills.
- Website design & WordPress maintenance.
- eDM campaign design and management.
- Social Media campaign creation and maintenance.
- Professional brand management and implementation.
- Actively contribute to team meetings regarding new projects, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
- Participate and driving the briefing process, presenting ideas to the client, and responding to feedback effectively.
- The desire to contribute to our culture of creativity and growth, with a work hard, have a fun attitude with a positive attitude, and a strong desire for shared successes.
- The drive to continuously improve your professional and design skills.
ADFX is a family-owned company that offers work/life balance as well as a rewarding career, working with a fun and dynamic team.
READY TO APPLY?
We will require 3 examples of your work that will illustrate why you are the perfect fit for ADFX. Including at least 2 case studies of recent creative campaigns from start to completion, ideally across varying media platforms.
Simply upload your CV along with your Creative Portfolio/Case Studies to this page or email jobs @adfx.com.au
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook to see new jobs pop up.