Admin / Media Coordinator
Are you our next Director of 1st Impressions and Advertising Guru?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Admin / Media Coordinator who is wanting to build a career within the advertising industry in a passionate and fun work environment.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, self-managed and a great communicator with a minimum 2 year’s office administration experience or advertising / media industry experience. With a passion for media/marketing, you will excel at customer service, thrive working under pressure, and can effortlessly multi-task projects and manage deadlines.
This is an opportunity for growth within our media, creative, digital, and print management departments by working across a diverse range of advertising and marketing projects such as creative, media placement (nationally), commercial production, web, and digital media, commercial print, and distribution.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Receive and direct incoming phone calls
- Briefing media outlets
- Processing media proposals, bookings and confirmations
- Preparing media campaign post reports
- Managing material and material deadlines
- Source and update Media Research Data for client presentations
- Updating media sales kits and presentations in PowerPoint
- Overseeing and coordinating creative design and production projects
- Assisting Account Managers on day to day media and production projects
- Working closely with the Media, Creative, Digital and Production teams
- Strong organisational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous media or marketing experience will be viewed favourably
- Strong proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is a must.
- Digital and social media experience favourable
- Work under high pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strategic, creative, passionate, driven but most importantly a team player.
If you are passionate about building a career in the advertising industry, excel at customer service, enjoy working under pressure, and can effortlessly multi-task projects and manage deadlines, then you should apply.