ADFX provides full service Digital Marketing and PR management services.
ADFX is partnered with several leading Digital Media companies to amplify traditional media campaigns using Paid Search, Social, Display, Video & Content Seeding and EDM’s.
Search Engine Optimisation
If you are looking to acquire more qualified website traffic through organic search rankings, we can tailor a search engine optimisation strategy to help you (no matter how competitive your market). We can assist with:
- Market research to determine online market size, keywords, competitors and more.
- Technical optimisation to ensure Google can crawl and index your website.
- Content to ensure you’re relevant and engaging your target market.
- Link building and content promotion strategies to list you in relevant places to increase your authority.
- Online listing and review strategies.
- Detailed reporting.
Pay Per Click Advertising
If you’re looking to acquire more website traffic and leads quickly, or to support a mainstream advertising strategy, we can tailor a pay per click advertising campaign for you. Utilising Google AdWords, Bing ads, Facebook ads and more, we can reach your target market quickly. We can assist with:
- Market research to identify where your market is, keywords, competitors and platforms.
- Campaign creation across AdWords, Bing, Facebook and more.
- Campaign optimisation to constantly increase performance.
- Detailed reporting.
Social Media Strategy
If engaging your audience to build raving fans is an objective, there is no better way to do it than through social media. We can assist with:
- Developing a detailed social media that identifies your target market and outlines specific goals and objectives, schedules and more.
- Developing social media content to engage your audience.
- Developing social media strategies to increase your fan base and engage your audience.
- Social media listening strategies to understand your audience.
- Facebook advertising.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Are you already attracting lots of website traffic but you’re not converting it into enquiries or sales? Conversion rate optimisation is the process of constantly testing different website elements to see what works best. We can assist with:
- Analysing your existing website to identify any bumps that may affect conversions.
- Analysing your Google Analytics to understand website behaviour and traffic sources.
- Developing a CRO strategy to test over a minimum of 3 months.
- Implementing CRO strategy.
- Analysing results and providing recommendations to improve your website’s conversion rate.
Every website and social media page needs great content. The challenge is, it’s hard to create without allocating lots of resources or knowing what to write about. We can assist with:
- Analysing your existing content and competitor’s content.
- Conducting a content workshop to identify content opportunities.
- Providing a documented content marketing strategy and schedule.
- Creating content in line with the schedule or assisting you to create content.
- Promoting content to your target market.
To get the most out of digital, you need to consider all inbound marketing tactics. We can help you with:
- Understanding inbound and how all of your digital and mainstream marketing tactics all combine.
- Developing an inbound marketing strategy.
- Recommending inbound marketing platforms to streamline your inbound marketing.
- Setting up inbound marketing platforms and implementing an inbound marketing strategy.
Have you got a database? Chances are, you’re not maximising it. Through email marketing, you can better engage your current and prospective customers. We can assist with:
- Developing an email marketing strategy.
- Increasing your database.
- Designing email marketing templates.
- Recommending email marketing platforms.
- Implementing an email marketing strategy.
- Detailed reporting.
Got a website but not sure where to start? We can assist by:
- Analysing your current digital position and providing suitable recommendations.
- Providing a documented digital plan for your business.
- Developing a website strategy for your web designer and developer to follow.
- Consulting to your internal digital marketing team to provide high level strategy and transparency to the CMO or board.
Strong Public Relations are an essential element to any organisation. ADFX can generate highly credible and cost effective publicity for your brand, reaching a larger target audience.
ADFX provides full service PR management services for clients across a broad range of industries, including tourism, hospitality and corporate sectors, and large-scale events and festivals. Public relations is a cost-effective addition to the marketing budget. Print and online media stories that complement your advertising help reinforce key messages to target markets, and allow the audience to absorb a greater volume of information about you, your product, business or service. ADFX can manage PR projects from concept to completion, including creating strong media angles, writing and dissemination of professional, newsworthy and well-constructed media releases, media monitoring and reporting, photo opportunities, media launches, and digital and hard copy media kits. The ADFX PR team can also help identify the ‘hooks’ or ‘angles’ that can anchor a news or magazine story to ensure your opportunities for publicity are maximised.
ADFX has strong relations across all media platforms ensuring that we know the people you need to know to see your campaign flourish. Our combined media networks ensure that we know where and with whom your media needs to be positioned for the best outcomes.