Your Project is Only as Successful as the Local
Buy Partnership You Choose
If you’ve worked with a provider who doesn’t get Council and NGO marketing, you know that the wrong provider is detrimental to your campaign. Choose ADFX as your Local Buy Certified Advertising and Media Services partner (BUS260) for a streamlined, strategic approach to passionate community engagement. In partnership with our sister Digital Marketing Agency, ADFX uses our combined 60 years media experience to deliver full service online and traditional media services to government, NGOs and key organisations across Queensland.
We don’t just provide media buying and digital marketing services, we work with you to ensure your KPIs are exceeded, your stakeholders are delighted and most importantly, your community benefits from your campaign.
We’re not just a Local Buy provider, we’re a partner in delighting your community.
Full-Service Local Buy Campaigns to Make Life Easier
One provider. One stakeholder manager. One simple solution. As your Local Buy Partner, you’ll get full service. Not just full, supportive, and responsive customer service, but we’re equipped to take care of your whole campaign. Keep your messaging on point and your media simple.
The right plan to maximise
results, on budget
The right message to trigger action from your community
Your own pro negotiator
Full execution across all key
Fully managed filming and
Full, in-house print production for seamless, quick printing jobs
The Right Fit is Everything in a Successful Campaign.
We’re the right fit for your community if you need:
- Excellent value for money with proven, demonstrable results
- A partnership, not just a set and forget approach to media
- A business that gets “regions” with an extensive background in Council and NGO work.
- Yes, we get those day-to-day challenges and roadblocks. We’re all about the problem solving.
- A passion for communities and regional development opportunities
- An agency that “has your back” and can respond in real time to queries and community feedback
- Transparency and full open communication – always be across your strategy and never hesitate to ask questions and get straight answers
- The ability to deliver results according to your operational and community plans
- An appreciation for Council hierarchy and culture. We’ll work with you to align messaging to your big picture objectives.
Meet your Partners
Our founder and managing director, Kelly Thomas, offers over 20 years of media and marketing experience. Highly organised, very knowledgeable, results driven and extremely strategic.
As a producer, businessman, fine tuner and all round nice guy, Tony has kept clients returning time and time again. His engineering skills gives us the analytical edge needed to stay ahead of the game.
For around a decade, Suesann has worked in regional and cultural tourism. Her specialties include large scale festival and museum marketing, including community consultation and stakeholder management. Suesann’s a proud and vocal advocate of regional business development and has a deep understanding of the challenges of regional marketing.
Yes, an Ad Agency where community values take priority.
We know. Rare right?
Our approach to traditional media and digital marketing is a bit…unconventional. While we deliver completely transparent KPIs and “above and beyond” value for money, we also believe that the most important outcome is the benefits felt throughout your community. It’s not the way media agencies usually operate, we know. But it’s the best part of our jobs.
Talk to Kelly Thomas about your upcoming project. We’re always here to answer your questions and support you throughout your BUS260 campaign.
HQ: Carinya House Unit 4, 173 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Postal: ADFX Pty Ltd, PO Box 1343, Mooloolaba QLD 4557
07 5478 4842