ADFX Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to conforming to Australia’s National Privacy Principles. The following principles outline how we will collect, use, disclose, store and dispose of your personal information, in electronic form.
Collection and use //
- ADFX Pty Ltd will only store information that is of direct commercial interest to the company.
- This information is collected for the purposes of providing the services purchased by the customer.
- We will always use fair and lawful ways to collect personal information.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure personal information is relevant, accurate and current.
Storage and security //
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorised ADFX Pty Ltd personnel only.
Passing of information to third parties //
- ADFX Pty Ltd will not pass any information of a sensitive, confidential or personal nature to a third party unless that subscriber consents to us doing so.
Linked websites //
- To the extent that the website contains links to sites operated by third parties and not related to ADFX Pty Ltd services, these linked websites are not controlled by ADFX Pty Ltd and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these companies